PLEASE ALLOW 48 WORKING HOURS WHEN ORDERING A REPEAT PRESCRIPTION
IMPORTANT CHANGES WITHIN THE PRACTICE
Please notes we only take prescription requests over the telephone for the following patients:
- OVER 75'S
- HOUSE BOUND PATIENTS
- NURSING HOMES
If you are a patient who does not fall within the above criteria then you can order your prescriptions in the following ways:
- BY HAND/BY POST- you can drop off your request at the reception desk
- BY EMAIL- You can email your request through to us on HULLCCG.B81095-Prescriptions@nhs.net, and you will receive a response email when your prescription will be ready to collect.
When emailing your prescription to us you must make sure you put the following information on, otherwise we will not issue your prescription
- Full name – forename and surname
- Names of Medication – we will not accept an email stating all repeats
If you are ordering for other members of your family etc. then we require this on a separate email and the above this also applies
- BY YOUR REGULAR PHARMACY- please speak to you pharmacy for more details. They will also collect/deliver for you if you require this, again please speak to your pharmacy.
- SYSTEMONE ONLINE NEW FROM October 2015- To use the SystmOnline service, you will need to visit us and request a user name and password.